Thursday, September 25, 2008

a website I enjoy a lot and I shouldn't...



I don't remember how I first found this website but since I did I visit it almost every week...

the website I'm talking about is....drums please! http://www.pointlesssites.com/

I know I should be ashamed of admitting such a thing but it's a fun website!

This is a website that reunites all kinds of websites, mostly useless. You can find games, odd websites, tools, all kinds of stuff! It's really fun! Actually the other day I was visiting it, and I found a link to a website where you can choose a pet (like a dog or a cat) and make it talk! I thought it was hilarious so I sent my friend Valentina (who is also in our class) one that looked like her dog Marrón.

I've also found links to websites where you can play very strange games, send e-mails to yourself or to your friends in the future, make different voices say whatever you write down, send bottles with messages through a virtual ocean, know how many people there are in the United States that are named like you, etc.

I know it's a huge loss of time, but it's different from what I am used to seeing on the internet. Plus, as the website itself says, it's for bored people...
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Valentina said...

Hahahaha!! I loved the thing you send me...I laugh for like an hour, specially because it was an english page and you wrote a tex in spanish, so the dog talked like a gringo that first arrived to Chile. I`m going to visit this page, speccially beacouse..I`m one of those people that are always bored...hahaha

see ya

cviteri said...

It definitely sounds like a site I'd enjoy (I actually have the useless hability to browse through pointless sites for hours in StumbleUpon without getting tired), so I'll give it a try! Then again, I'm afraid I'll get hooked on it and lose even more time o the net...
Nevermind, I'll sacrifice.

C Hickerson said...

Fun site! I especially like that you can arrange to have emails sent in the future.

Here are a couple of places where you can refine your English:

This is a website that *unites* all kind of websites, mostly useless. (reunite means that the websites were all together, then separated, and have now been reunited)

I know it's a huge loss of time, but it's different *from* what I am used to *seeing* *on* *the* internet